SMALL PERSONAL LOANS/
Up to $1,000
The Small Personal Loan Program was introduced to help people in need who could not secure co-signers. No guarantors are required.
LOANS UP TO $1000 ARE AVAILABLE
– Jewish individuals residing in Ontario can apply1.
– The applicant must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
1 Excluding residents of Ottawa who can apply to Ottawa Hebrew Free Loan Association.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TO APPLY
- Completed Small Personal Loan application form (signed by you)
- 2 references – A friend or relative who can provide a character reference and verify your address
- Completed Income and Expense Form
- Completed Promissory Note (with the original signature of the applicant)
- Copy of your drivers’ license
Monthly repayments are between $25.00 and $50.00.
CAN BE USED TO ASSIST WITH NEEDS INCLUDING
– Living expenses
– Medical and dental costs
– Emergency expenses