GENERAL PERSONAL LOANS/
Up to $10,000
Jewish Free Loan Toronto is committed to helping to ease the financial stress of Jewish residents of Ontario in need with Guaranteed Personal Loans of up to $10,000.
LOANS BETWEEN $1,000 and $10,000 ARE AVAILABLE
1 Excluding residents of Ottawa who can apply to Ottawa Hebrew Free Loan Association.
THESE LOANS CAN BE USED TO ASSIST WITH NEEDS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
– Living expenses
– Rent arrears
– Medical & dental emergencies
– Jewish life-cycle events
– Burial, monuments
– Debt Consolidation
Loans up to $3,000 require no guarantors
Loans from $3,001 to $6,000 require 1 guarantor
Loans from $6,001 to $10,000 require 2 guarantors
Monthly repayments are $125 per month for loans up to $5,000, and $175 per month for loans between $5,001 and $10,000.
- Personal Loan Application package (signed by you and your guarantor(s))
- Completed Income and Expense Form
- Completed Promissory Note (with the original signature of the applicant and guarantor(s))
- Copy of your and your guarantor(s) driver’s licenses