JEWISH SCHOOL LOANS/
Up to $12,000
Jewish Free Loan Toronto is committed to helping parents defray the heavy cost of tuition at Ontario Jewish schools.
LOANS UP TO $12,000 ARE AVAILABLE
- Parents who have children enrolled in any Jewish Day or Afternoon school in Ontario can apply1
- Children can be anywhere from Kindergarten to Grade 12
1 Excluding residents of Ottawa who can apply to the Ottawa Hebrew Free Loan Association
These loans are only for assistance with tuition costs.
- Jewish School Loans only require one guarantor regardless of the amount borrowed.
- *No guarantors are required for the UJA-funded Jewish day schools listed below. For more details, click HERE
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TO APPLY
- Jewish School Loan application package signed by you and your guarantor
- Proof of enrollment at a Jewish School
- Completed Income and Expense Form
- Completed Promissory Note (with the original signature of the applicant and guarantor)
- Copy of your and your guarantor’s driver’s licenses.
Associated Hebrew Schools, Bialik Hebrew Day School, Eitz Chaim Schools, The Joe Dwek Ohr HaEmet Sephardic School, Kayla’s Children Centre, The Leo Baeck Day School, Montessori Jewish Day School, Netivot HaTorah, Paul Penna Downtown Jewish Day School, Robbins Hebrew Academy, The Toronto Heschel School, Bnei Akiva Schools, TanenbaumCHAT, Tiferes Bais Yaakov, Yeshiva Darchei Torah