JEWISH SCHOOL LOANS/
Up to $12,000
Jewish Free Loan Toronto is committed to helping parents defray the heavy cost of tuition at Ontario Jewish schools.
LOANS UP TO $12,000 ARE AVAILABLE
- Parents who have children enrolled in any Jewish Day or Afternoon school in Ontario can apply1
- Children can be anywhere from Kindergarten to Grade 12
1 Excluding residents of Ottawa who can apply to the Ottawa Hebrew Free Loan Association
These loans are only for assistance with tuition costs.
- Jewish School Loans only require one guarantor regardless of the amount borrowed.
- Monthly repayments are $20 a month per $1000 borrowed. So, if you borrow, $1000 you pay back $20 a month and if you borrow $12,000 you pay back $240 a month.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TO APPLY
- Jewish School Loan application package signed by you and your guarantor
- Proof of enrollment at a Jewish School
- Completed Income and Expense Form
- Completed Promissory Note (with the original signature of the applicant and guarantor)
- Copy of your and your guarantor’s driver’s licenses.