FERTILITY AND ADOPTION LOANS/
Up to $10,000
JFLT can provide fertility and adoption loans of up to $10,000 to help with the costs associated with fertility treatments or adopting a child.
LOANS UP TO $10,000 ARE AVAILABLE
Jewish individuals residing in Ontario can apply1
The applicant must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
1 Excluding residents of Ottawa who can apply to Ottawa Hebrew Free Loan Association.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT
- Completed Personal Loan application form (signed by you)
- Completed Income and Expense Form
- Completed Promissory Note (with the original signature of the applicant and guarantors)
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Completed Guarantor Form(s) (if applicable)
- Copy of Guarantor’ ID (if applicable)
- Doctor’s estimate on cost of treatment
› Repayment is $175 per month
Not required (as long as funds are available – please check with JFLT office to confirm)