Up to $12,000
Jewish Free Loan Toronto provides Education Loans of up to $12,000 to help Jewish students attain their academic goals.
WE PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL LOANS OF:
- Up to $10,000 for undergraduate programs at universities, colleges or trade schools. This loan can also be used for a gap-year program.
- Up to $12,000 for graduate programs
Jewish individuals residing in Ontario can apply*.
The applicant must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT
- Completed Educational Loan application form (signed by you and your guarantor(s))
- Completed Income and Expense Form
- Completed Promissory Note (with the original signature of the applicant and the guarantors)
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Completed Guarantor Form(s)
- Copy of Guarantors’ drivers’ licenses
- Proof of enrolment
- Copy of tuition fees
- Since JFLT Educational Loans are intended to supplement existing financial assistance programs, if your school is OSAP-eligible, you must include proof of application to OSAP. If your school is not OSAP- eligible, then no proof is required.
- Repayment – $75/month while in school, $100/month if studying part-time, $175 after graduation
- Guarantors: 2 are required
THE LOAN IS INTENDED TO HELP WITH EXPENSES INCLUDING
- & other costs related to education
The loan can be used to study in Canada or abroad.
* Excluding residents of Ottawa who can apply to Ottawa Hebrew Free Loan Association.