Up to $10,000
JFLT can provide business loans of up to $10,000 to support the start-up costs of a new business by a Jewish resident of Ontario.
LOANS UP TO $10,000 ARE AVAILABLE
- Jewish individuals residing in Ontario can apply1
- The applicant must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- As JFLT complies with Canada Revenue Agency regulations – Business Loans will only be granted for the relief of poverty. These loans are for new ventures only and will only be given to people for whom this new venture is their sole source of income.
1 Excluding residents of Ottawa who can apply to Ottawa Hebrew Free Loan Association.
- Loan applicants must present a business plan and a cash flow positive analysis
- Applicants must send the completed application to JFLT for review by our Business Committee. Once reviewed, the Business Committee will determine whether or not to proceed with the application. If you are approved, you will be asked to provide 2 guarantors and come in for an interview.
- Download and complete the following forms:
› Business plan template
› Cash flow statement
Help is available if you need it.
› Repayment – $175/month